Smoothwall Filter (On Premise)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Smoothwall has to be integrated with Archsight

We are having a serious problem with smoothwall that cannot transfer its logs to Arcsight because there is no any integration feature right now. Syslog does not transfer webfilter log either..There must be solution about it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re aware of the growing desire to be able to integrate with SIEM tools. But there are no current plans to do it – but it will be considered for future additions to the roadmap.

2. Do you have a question? Does you "Could this page be improved?" work for you?

Does the button at the bottom of the page saying "Could this page be improved?" actually display a form when it opens?

I do like to voice my frustrations about niggles, I was presented with an empty page! Where to voice my niggles now, the niggles page is a niggle itself!

Click on yours, does it work? if not vote it up!

I called Smoothwall and it worked for the guy, but the guy next door not, and a few others, hit and miss it seems!

A very embarrassing one I thought considering my "highly advanced" web blocker cant display…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Could well be an issue with the connectivity to Uservoice – that’s all the pop up window on the Smoothwall is actually doing – it’s not just a straightforward form.

We’ll work it out…

3. Get Expired Bans on the Portal to disappear after a certain time period

At current, after Temporary bans expire, they stay until a Smoothwall Admin clears the expired bans on the Web Control Panel.
    A few users have requested that expired bans should disappear after a set period of time say 24 hours.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base