Any and all ideas and feedback for Smoothwall

Change HTTPS Inspection Warning Page Images to be the organisations logos like on the SSL Login Page and Block Page

Change the HTTPS Inspection (MITM) Warning Page Images to be the organisations logos like on the SSL Login Page and Block Page.

At current, the HTTPS Inspection warning page has a smoothwall logo and is currently not customisable.

You should be able to adjust the Images like the Blockpage or SSL Login Page images, Preferably the Same as the Block Pages Images.

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jay Neil shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nick Kershaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I add, this is the same for the "download" page as provided by anti-malware. We have the options to change the wording via Customize anti-malware status page but to include the logo is important for users understanding and understanding that this is us controlling their download rather than some "third party thing called smoothwall!"
    Must have feature please!

• Don Balmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I simply replaced the main logo file on the SW box, probably not sanctioned but our implementation is now 100% Branded

• John Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I say how key it is to get this done to everyone please as to give a complete corporate view which we have across the product we need to be able to get this changed to match the rest of our theme :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base